Munu Emergency Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Titles? We Don't Need No ....

Eh. Blogger. Can't really bitch too much about it, but I'll try anyway. :P Actually it's not that bad. It'd be nice to have an extended entry so I don't take up too much space bitching/not bitching about blogspot, but beggars can't be choosers.

I'll be honest: my knowledge of things PC & internet is mainly pre-jurassic. So when like most of you I tried to click on my site I was a bit perplexed. Hell, I figured the ATFU finally shut me down. Then I checked some other Munuvians & discovered that it as system wide. I still don't know exactly what went wrong, but then again I can't claim I knew exactly what goes right 99.995% of the time.

Confederate Yankee offers to post the URl of any Munuvians on his back up site. E-mail him at confederateyankee AT gmail DOT com. (Replace AT with @ & DOT with . respectively).

Basil is accepting trackbacks of Munuvian back up sites at http://www.basilsblog.net/2005/08/mu_nu_where_are.html

The lovely & talented Beth is offering to let Munuvians post on her site & she as well is accepting trackbacks. Click here for the relevant info.

Many thanks to all three of those fine young bloggers for lending a hand. Or more approriately Yay! (what the hell does that mean anyway??) Aftet the revolution their names will be on the list of Friends of the People.

& thanks to Pixy who is busting his ass trying to get things up & running again so we can not post for days at a time but still pull up our pages hourly in a vain attempt to get "inspired".

Finally a message to all our Munuvian brothers & sisters trapped without a convenient way to post:

The chair is against the wall. The chair is against the wall.
Babygirl think she cute. Babygirl think she cute.
Cadilacs can only swim through epsom salted water. Cadilacs can only swim through epsom salted water.

That is all.

Update: 08-24-05 07:09 MST

That is not all. I have received word from our...well let's just say I have recieved word. Words rather; there was more than one involved. Now the message:

The jaded eagle flies at midnight. The jaded eagle flies at midnight.

You know what to do. Carry on.

5 Comments:

  • The jaded eagle flies at midnight.

    By Blogger Pixy Misa, at 5:31 AM  

  • The hyperactive owl eats mangos. The hyperactive owl eats mangos.

    By Blogger owlish, at 7:35 AM  

  • At midnight? Damn!

    By Blogger Ogre, at 8:19 AM  

  • for annika's journal updates check

    http://annikagyrl.blogspot.com/

    By Blogger annika, at 9:31 AM  

  • There is a way to create extended entries in Blogspot. I can email you the template if you're interested. You need to have individual post pages enabled, which is no biggie.

    By Blogger Desert Cat, at 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home